Foundation Training Gold Coast
24/25 November 2012
“What I want in my life is compassion - a flow between myself and other based on a mutual giving from the heart”
- Dr Marshall Rosenberg - Creator of NonViolent Communication
Compassionate Communication or NonViolent Communication (NVC) is a practical and easily learned process for communicating with empathy, honesty, power, integrity and compassion.
Learn Skills that will help you
• Transform difficult relationships
• Enhance all relationships
• Listen and Speak in a way that vastly increases the likelihood of getting your needs net and your higher dreams realized.
• Learn the concepts and tools used in Compassionate Communication (NVC)
• Gain sufficient information and practice to start using these skills in your daily life with work and family.
• Enjoy a experiential workshop using real life examples that you can relate to.
Dates: 24/25 November 2012
Times: 9.15am for 9.30am - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday
Where: Silkwood School
39 Shepherd Hill Lane,
Mt Nathan, Gold Coast QLD, 4211
Cost: $240 includes workbook & morning and afternoon tea provided.
Bring a friend or partner at half price $120 for second person. (NB: It’s important to us that everyone has access to this powerful model. No one turned away for lack of funds)
Online registrations: at
Payment options: *Cheque, Money Order, PayPal, Credit Card and Cash
*Details on Online Registration
Enquiries: 07 3366 9238
For More reading: Go to www.cnvc.org/Training/nvc-chapter-1
For More about Cate: Go to www.MetaCommuniCate.com
You can download a flyer, below.