Foundation Training Brisbane
25/26 June 2022
“What I want in my life is compassion - a flow between myself and other based on a mutual giving from the heart”
- Dr Marshall Rosenberg - Creator of NonViolent Communication
Compassionate Communication or NonViolent Communication (NVC) is a practical and easily learned process for communicating with empathy, honesty, power, integrity and compassion.
Learn Skills that will help you
• Transform difficult relationships
• Enhance all relationships
• Listen and Speak in a way that vastly increases the likelihood of getting your needs net and your higher dreams realized.
• Learn the concepts and tools used in Compassionate Communication (NVC)
• Gain sufficient information and practice to start using these skills in your daily life with work and family.
• Enjoy a experiential workshop using real life examples that you can relate to.
Dates: 10/11 November 2012
Times: 9.15am for 9.30am - 5pm, Saturday & Sunday
Where: The Relaxation Centre, at 15 South Pine Road Alderley, Brisbane 4054
Cost: $195 Fee includes comprehensive handouts/resources. (NB: No one turned away for lack of funds; please contribute at the top of your ability and comfort level. Contact Lionel Fifield at the Centre if a concession is required.)
Book or enquire: The Relaxation Centre 07 3856 3733
Payment options: *Cheque, Money Order, PayPal, Credit Card and Cash
For More reading: Go to
For More about Cate: Go to